Sautéed Cremini Mushroom Vegan Pâté with Reishi, Chaga, Hemp, Walnuts, Sprouted Sunflower Seeds & Green Lentils
Total Time: 2 hours + 15 minutes
Soaking Time: 2 hours
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 servings, about 3 cups
Allergens: seeds, tree nuts
Adaptogenic mushrooms are mushrooms that may help reduce the effects of stress on your body and provide an array of micronutrients that are important for a healthy functioning body. Mushrooms in general are high in fiber, potassium, vitamin D and protein too!
This superfood filled recipe is packed with flavor from umami ladened ingredients such as maggi seasoning, coco aminos, chickpea miso paste and nutritional yeast, leaving your tastebuds satisfied without the consumption of animal products!
Serve this cremini mushroom pâté with your favorite grain-free crackers, vegetable sticks, roasted vegetables, lettuce cups or on gluten-free toast.
This is also a great recipe to add a dash of CBD oil to. Simply add a dropperful of your favorite CBD oil to food processor in step three below!
- 1-½ lbs of cremini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of hemp oil
- ½ cup of sprouted sunflower seeds, soaked for 2 hours then drained
- ¼ cup of hemp hearts
- ¼ cup of walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons of sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of coco aminos or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of umami mushroom powder or maggi seasoning
- 1 cup of cooked green lentils
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons of chickpea miso paste or white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of reishi powder
- 1 teaspoon of chaga powder
- Salt to taste
- 3+ tablespoons of water
See full here: